Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionIt was the era of the New Romantics, Blitz Kids and Gender Benders. From the UK club scene came the likes of Boy George and Steve Strange. Fashion went wild with pirate shirts, kilts, glitter and makeup. Huw Collingbourne was there - a writer for '80s music magazines such as Number One, Kicks and Flexipop!, he interviewed all the stars of the day. In neon 80s, many of those interviews are printed for the first time in decades. Whether you were there at the time or only kw the period through its music, neon 80s gives you a unique flavour of that lumius decade...neon 80s Includes original interviews with: Steve Strange, Marilyn, Divine, Pete Burns, Boy George, Spandau Ballet, Depeche Mode, Limahl, Midge Ure, David Sylvian of Japan, Adam Ant, Toyah, Modern Romance, Matt Bianco, Heaven 17, Duran Duran, ABC, The Thompson Twins, Kim Wilde. Plus new articles about the styles, fashions, musical trends and memorable events of the 1980s...
- Author(s)Huw Collingbourne
- Date of Publication18/02/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.