All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a groundbreaking activity book series, this book brings together stylish design and lots and lots of facts about nature. Non-fiction about fish, jellyfish, fireflies and other animals on land and under the sea has never looked so good! The creative and educational colouring activities are brought to life by fluorescent stickers.
- Author BiographySam Hutchinson runs b small publishing along with his colleague Catherine Bruzzone. Both members of the b small team love nothing more than cutting, colouring and sticking their way through fascinating facts and knowledgeable non-fiction topics including nature, history, art, science and foreign language learning.
- Author(s)Sam Hutchinson
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleFluorescent Activity Books
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content NoteBlack and white plus fluorescent ink
- Weight181 g
- Width245 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vicky Barker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.