All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive book in more than a decade in the very specialized field of neonatal anesthesia. Edited and written by a team of recognized experts in neonatal anesthesia, surgery, and intensive care, this volume is the quintessential clinical reference for perioperative care of these small patients. The considerations of developmental physiology and pharmacology, which influence anesthesia care and pain management, are clearly explained. Care for surgical and medical procedures, including sedation and monitoring in and out of the operating room, is detailed. Congenital disorders of all organ systems are described together with their current management. The special considerations for neonatal intensive care - current recommendations for fluid, nutrition, and metabolic requirements, mechanical ventilation, and management of the airway - are detailed. This topical volume concludes with a summary of complications and ethical considerations in the neonate.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 82 colour illustrations, 55 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1503 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byJerrold Lerman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.