All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe ONLY full-color neonatology text with procedures available! Written by world-rewned neonatologists, Neonatology: Clinical Practice and Procedures is a full-color text with procedures that delivers step-by-step guidance on the clinical care of infants for the first 28 days of life. Unlike competitive titles, which tend to emphasize molecular biology or genetics, the focus of this text is diagsis, management, and treatment, designed to improve outcomes in any NICU or practice. Readers will find a well-illustrated compilation of proven care strategies for immediate use in neonatal clinics and pediatrics practices. Neonatology: Clinical Practice and Procedures is t only an outstanding refresher for any clinician treating neonates, it is also a valuable instructional guide for junior staff and residents.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Stevenson, MD is Vice Dean, Senior Associate Dean, and Harold K. Faber Professor of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine; and Director, Johnson Center for Pregnancy and Newborn Services, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford, CA. Philip Sunshine, MD, is Professor of Pediatrics Emeritus, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA. Ronald Cohen, MD, is Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA.
- Author(s)David K. Stevenson,Philip Sunshine,Ronald S. Cohen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2778 g
- Width221 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine50 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.