All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeoplastic Diseases of the Blood integrates the history, epidemiology, pathology, pathophysiology, and therapeutics of modern neoplastic hematopathology. The book is divided into five major sections, with the first four covering the spectrum of hematologic neoplasia - Chronic Leukemias and Related Disorders, Acute Leukemias, Myeloma and Related Disorders, and Lymphomas. The fifth section covers a variety of topics in supportive care. Now in its fifth edition, this classic and invaluable text brings together a team of internationally rewned experts and offers in-depth coverage of the complex interface between diagsis and therapy. Chapters feature an accessible and easy-to-read layout and provide updates on the tremendous progress made in the last decade in the understanding of the nature of hematologic malignancies and their treatment. An authoritative and indispensable resource for students, trainees, and clinicians, this fifth edition is sure to distinguish itself as the definitive reference on this topic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note81 black & white illustrations, 143 colour illustrations, 233 black & white tables, biography
- Weight3901 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edited byJanice P. Dutcher,John M. Goldman,Peter H. Wiernik,Robert A. Kyle,Tharaknath Rao
- Edition Statement5th ed. 2013
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.