All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from pathologists and hematologists-oncologists, this unique book bridges both disciplines to provide a cutting-edge synthesis of pathologic diagsis, risk prediction and stratification, current treatment strategies, and molecular pathogenesis. Clinical and experimental studies are integrated with diagstic criteria to utilize the revised WHO classification of hematolymphoid tumors. Each section contains a diagstic algorithm and high yield bullet points to integrate and summarize salient clinical and laboratory findings. With coverage of both myeloid and lymphoid tumors, this well organized, highly structured book is essential reading for trainees and practicing physicians alike.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Hematology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note181 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2035 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDan Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.