All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary research in strategic management, with an emphasis on different tools and skills created by scholars in the field, is evident throughout Neostrategic Management. This book is specially designed to accommodate the needs of strategy students worldwide in our fast-changing twenty-first century. The authors integrate cutting-edge research on topics including corporate performance, governance, strategic leadership, techlogy and internationalization. Based on real-world practices and current research in the field, Neostrategic Management features an increased emphasis on the changing global ecomy and its role in strategic management.
- Author BiographyIvona Vrdoljak Raguz, Ph.D., is associate Professor who taught at the Faculty of Tourism and Foreign Trade, University of Split, Croatia. Since 2002 she has been teaching at the Department of Economics and Business Economics, University of Dubrovnik, Croatia (fields of interest: leadership, strategic management and corporate governance). She participated in numerous seminars and professional Trainings and presented her work on 25 conferences at home and abroad. She has published more than 50 scientific papers, five professional papers, two books ( Sources of competitive advantage in XXIst century in 2013 and Rethinking Corporate governance in 2014 (edited book). Ivona Vrdoljak Raguz was President of the Academic Council of the Department of Economics and Business Economics, Head of the Department of Economics and Business Economics. In 2011 she became member of the Senate of the University of Dubrovnik. She has been a member of organization and program committees of numerous international scientific conferences and scientific associations. Since October 2014 she has been vice rector for Business and Finance at the University of Dubrovnik. Najla Podrug, Ph. D., is Assistant Professor at the Department of Organization and Management, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia where she teaches Strategic Management at undergraduate level and International Management, Corporate Governance and Business Strategy at graduate level. She received the third award in the EDAMBA (European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration) PhD Thesis Competition in 2010. She wrote two books in 2013 ( International Management and Sources of Competitive Advantage in XXIst Century ) and was one of the editors of the book Rethinking Corporate governance in 2014. She has written more than 60 scientific papers in the fields of international management, strategic management and corporate governance. Lara Jelenc, Ph. D., is Assistant Professor at the Department of Organization and Management, Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Croatia. She teaches Strategic Management, Quality Management, Market Research and Promotion. She earned her Master and PhD degree at the Faculty of Economics Ljubljana, Slovenia. She received a JFDP scholarship (Junior Faculty Development Program) from the State Department of the United States at the George Washington University, Washington DC. She completed trainings in the field of strategic thinking (The Sloan International), executive coaching (The Academy of Executive Coaching), NLP and Lead Audit in ISO 9001:2008. Lara Jelenc is manager of the MBA program Business Performance Management and the postgraduate program at the Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka. She is editorial member of the QLife , publication for Science and Art of Leadership, Croatia. She is active in both consulting and academic writing.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleContributions to Management Science
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIvona Vrdoljak Raguz,Lara Jelenc,Najla Podrug
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.