All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiversity is the spice of life, and the highly regarded Cultures of the World series celebrates just that by providing stimulating observations on the varied life styles of far-ranging countries.
- Author(s)E C Gofen,Jon Burbank,Josie Elias
- PublisherCavendish Square Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCultures of the World, Third
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCavendish Square Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width208 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.