About this product
- DescriptionThere are an estimated 17 million speakers of Nepali world-wide, including 11 million speakers within Nepal. Home to Mount Everest and the birthplace of the Buddha, tourism is the country's main industry and the Nepali government has named 2011 Nepal Tourism Year by launching a campaign to attract one million tourists to the country this year. This title contains over 15,000 entries, and each entry includes part of speech, alternate words, Devanagari script as well as phonetic (Romanised) pronunciation. It also provides a section on basic Nepali grammar, and guides to pronunciation and the Devanagari alphabet.
- Author BiographyPrakash Raj was born and raised in Nepal and is a writer whose publications include such diverse topics as travel, history, and contemporary issues like the recent massacre of the Nepali Royal Family. He lives in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Author(s)Prakash A. Raj
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Nepali
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight238 g
- Width180 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.70
- AU $78.43Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.