All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNephrology and Urology of Small Animals provides veterinarians with the kwledge needed to effectively diagse and treat urologic diseases in canine, feline, and exotic patients. Serving as an easy-to-use, comprehensive clinical reference, the text takes an evidence-based approach to detailed coverage of specific diseases and disorders, including etiology and prevalence, clinical signs, diagsis, treatment, prevention, progsis, controversies, and references. Coverage also includes practical review of anatomy and physiology of the urinary system, fundamentals of diagstic testing and therapeutic techniques.
- Author BiographyJoe Bartges, DVM, PhD, DACVIM, DACVN, is Professor of Internal Medicine and Nutrition and the Acree Endowed Chair of Small Animal Research in the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, The University of Tennessee. David Polzin, DVM, PhD, DACVIM, is Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Veterinary Clinical Studies, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota. .
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2720 g
- Width228 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine81 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Polzin,Joe W. Bartges
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.