Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThough fifteen-year-old Nepos lost his parents at an early age, he is brave and adventurous, with a thirst for kwledge. Living in the Roman Empire, he has been raised by his grandfather Philo Curtius, the founder and owner of a Roman newsletter. At Nepos's request, Curtius calls in some favors, and the boy is allowed to accompany General Tarquitius and his entourage on a trip to Judea. Nepos believes this is his chance to prove to everyone he is ready to become both a man and a reporter. The itinerary calls for the entourage to visit cities close to the sea, such as Syracuse in Sicilia, Corinth and Athens in Achaia, Thessalonica in Macedonia, Philippi in Thrace, Ephesus in Asia Mir, Myra in Lycia, Tarsus in Cilicia, Antioch in Syria, and finally Jerusalem in Judea. Nepos is exposed to the great culture of all these places, but when the general is robbed, Nepos is sent to report on a wedding in Cana. There, he witnesses a man called Jesus turning water into wine. Intrigued, Nepos sets out to discover who Jesus really is. Nepos is eager to discover more about the Son of God.
- Author(s)Evangelist Don Curtis
- Date of Publication28/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.