About this product
- DescriptionThis gripping narrative takes readers on a journey to our solar systems most distant planet. Although it is very similar to its twin, icy Uranus, scientists have discovered that Neptune has massive storms. It also has the strongest winds in our solar system. Readers will learn all about the fascinating blue planet named after the god of water and the sea.
- Author(s)Greg Roza
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleOur Solar System
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width178 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.