Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI run all the way to my tree, so that once I get there, my body's nice and warm. Most people would say it's too cold w to hang out in a salt marsh, even with the sun and even with a baby blanket wrapped around me, but I'm t most people. Eleven-year-old Naomi 'Chirp' Orenstein and her family live an idyllic life on Cape Cod on the east coast of America. Surrounded by sandy beaches, fresh air and wildlife, Chirp is free to roam as she pleases. But when Chirp's mum is diagsed with a life-threatening disease, her happy little world begins to collapse around her. Chirp finds solace in her beloved birdwatching, and her friendship with mysterious outsider Joey. Chirp and Joey take on the world together, dreaming up a host of daring adventures. They explore the woods and the salt marshes - they want to see everything they can. But Chirp cant keep running forever.
- Author BiographyEsther Ehrlich visited Cape Cod every summer with her parents as a child, and it was this that inspired her to write Nest, her debut novel. She lives in San Francisco, USA.
- Author(s)Esther Ehrlich
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication07/02/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.