All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-follow guide can help teachers become leaders rather than followers in the new high-tech, high-speed, digital era. Students and teachers, even the most techlogy-resistant, can learn to solve problems from sources like Internet sites, news groups, chat-rooms, e-mail and other Internet resources.
- Author BiographyIan Jukes has been a teacher, an administrator, writer, consultant, university instructor, and keynote speaker. He is the director of the InfoSavvy Group, an international consulting group that provides leadership and program development in the areas of assessment and evaluation, strategic alignment, curriculum design and publication, professional development, planning, change management, hardware and software acquisition, information services, customized research, media services, and online training as well as conference keynotes and workshop presentations. Over the past 10 years, Jukes has worked with clients in more than 40 countries and made more than 7,000 presentations, typically speaking to between 300,000 and 350,000 people a year. His Committed Sardine Blog is read by more than 78,000 people in 75 countries. Anita Dosaj is a teacher, writer, presenter, workshop facilitator and keynote speaker. As Associate Director of Educational Technology Planners, consults with districts and schools throughout America. Bruce Macdonald is an award-winning author and historian and a school teacher, public speaker, community activist, cartographer, graphical designer, and researcher. He has been involved in a number of curriculum reform projects.
- Author(s)Anita Dosaj,Bruce Macdonald,Ian Jukes
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight771 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.