All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides architects and construction professionals with complete guidance on how to design and build net zero commercial architecture. With a focus on application in a variety of building types and scales, the book helps readers develop a thorough understanding of all the integrated principles involved in achieving net zero energy. It offers practical strategies, step-by-step technical analysis, valuable examples, developed case studies, and numerous color graphics and photographs, making it an indispensable guide for anyone venturing into net zero energy design, construction, and operation.
- Author BiographyTOM HOOTMAN, AIA LEED AP BD + C, is an architect and the Director of Sustainability at RNL, a global design firm specializing in sustainable design for the built environment. Hootman provides leadership and guidance to RNL's sustainable project work, design standards, staff education, research, and outreach. Tom has worked on several net zero energy design projects, including the NREL Research Support Facility.
- Author(s)Thomas Hootman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1628 g
- Width207 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.