All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a focused, step-by step tutorial that shows you how to successfully implement NetSuite OneWorld into your organization. It is written in an easy-to-read style, with a strong emphasis on real-world, practical examples with step-by-step explanations. The book focuses on NetSuite OneWorld 2011 R1. If you are an application administrator, business analyst, project team member or business process owner who wants to implement NetSuite OneWorld into your organization, then this book is for you. This book might also be useful if you are a business manager considering a new system for your organization, by providing a real assessment of the current system landscape in relation to NetSuite OneWorld. You should have a basic understanding of business management systems and their implementation. You should also have basic kwledge of NetSuite as an integrated business system and NetSuite OneWorld specifically.
- Author BiographyThomas Foydel is a veteran of software consulting and implementation. During the past 24 years he implemented software for very large multi-nationals and small global companies with great aspirations. Tom's special niche is the small and medium enterprise and the divisions of large corporations who must use information systems to beat larger competitors. Tom lives among the orchards of southern Michigan. He received his bachelor degree from the University of Michigan and a master's degree in business information systems from Wayne State University.
- Author(s)Thomas Foydel
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.