All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDancing. With BOYS. It has to be the worst idea ever for a grade six social! Sally's t going. Seriously, big feet and dancing don't mix. Besides, Sally has more important things to think about. Like Netball Finals, and who sent the personally signed copy of Gillian Lee's Netball Success. The book has heaps of secrets to ensure Central Park win every game of the finals, and the School Championship. Sally's desperate to win, but Nat barely has time to train. Nat's into the whole dance thing. Acting all weird, like t whinging about anything, t even Patrick. Sally's life is confusing eugh until a startling discovery changes everything. Playing netball is all Sally cares about until an old friend teaches her some new moves. Will Sally find the courage to attend the biggest social event of their grade six year? Wow! What a great fun story. It also has heaps of tips for helping make you a complete netballer, who's positive and in peak condition - Sharelle McMahon, Australian Netball Diamonds Captain
- Author(s)Leanne Vernon
- PublisherNetskills Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEast Brighton, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNetskills Pty Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.