All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNetter's Atlas of Neuroscience , by David L. Felten and Anil N. Shetty, is an atlas and textbook that combines nearly 400 illustrations and radiologic images highlighting key neuroanatomical concepts and clinical correlations with updated information that reflects our current understanding of the nervous system. It offers user-friendly coverage in three parts - an overview of the nervous system, regional neuroscience, and systemic neuroscience - that enable you to review complex neural structures and systems from different contexts. Online access to Student Consult - where you'll find the complete fully searchable contents of the book; videos of imaging sequences; links to relevant content in other Student Consult titles; and, more - further enhances your study and helps to prepare you for exams.
- Author Biographyest professeur d'anatomie et de neurobiologie et directeur executif de Susan Samueli Center for Complementary Medicine a l'universite de Californie (Irvine, Etats-Unis).
- Author(s)Anil N. Shetty,David L. Felten
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNetter Basic Science
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 400 illustrations (350 in full color)
- Weight1270 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.