Network Always Wins: How to Influence Customers, Stay Relevant, and Transform Your Organization to Move Faster Than the Market by Peter Hinssen (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Definitive Business Guide to Surviving and Invating in the Digital Age. The world is changing faster than ever. With the rise of new digital markets and the consequent network-ization of our environment the phrase ?The customer is always right' takes on a whole new meaning. This powerful guide from serial entrepreneur and radical invation consultant Peter Hinssen shows you how to keep your company up to speed with your market engage with customers at a time when loyalty keeps fading into the background and transform your organization into a network in order to thrive in this era of digital disruption.The Network Always Wins provides step-by-step strategies to help you:Reinvent your company?even after the market has flippedTap into the force of the network?and survive in a market characterized by speed uncertainty and complexityMaintain relevance?and stay on top of emerging trendsConnect with your customers?and encourage them to interactThis business guide is as illuminating as it is pleasant and fun to read. It provides everything you need to adapt your organization for this exciting new age of networks and digital disruption. You'll learn how to evolve faster connect deeper and make better decisions than ever before. You'll find proven methods to speed up your reaction time beat the clock of your competitors and anticipate consumer trends before they even happen. In today's fast-moving marketplace networks are power. This book shows you how to harness that power. For your company. For your customers. For your continued success in the digital age.
- Author BiographyAn entrepreneur, advisor, lecturer and writer, Peter Hinssen is one of the most sought-after thought leaders on radical innovation, leadership and the impact of all things digital on society and business. For more than fifteen years, Peter led a life of technology startups. Today he is founder of Nexxworks, co-founder of Across Group, and Chairman of Across Technology. He lectures at various business schools like the London Business School and the Stockholm School of Economics, is a Senior Industry Fellow at the 'Center for Digital Transformation' of the 'The Paul Merage School of Business' at UC Irvine and functions as a board advisor on disruptive and digital innovation.
- Author(s)Peter Hinssen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Australia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.