All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the most reliable, proven, and authoritative training material available for those wishing to make the career-enhancing jump from installing data systems to actually designing them. This heavily illustrated volume provides the time-tested methods and procedures you need to master the design and customization of network infrastructure plans capable of meeting a client's most exacting requirements. BICSI's world-rewned official training material is based on Network Design Basics for Cabling Professionals so you kw it has been successfully field-tested by network design professionals around the world.Clearly and simply written and presented in as easy-to-understand format, the hands-on guide: provides valuable working kwledge of industry-standard practices; network components; network connections; networked communications; switching and Virtual LANs; services and applications; security; network management; offers vendor-neutral explanations of hardware and cabling techlogies; thoroughly describes standards and topologies; breaks each task down into bulleted steps. Network Design Basics for Cabling Professionals offers the depth and breadth of coverage you would expect when two industry leaders such as McGraw-Hill and BICSI join forces - and expertise that cant be found anywhere else.
- Author BiographyBICSI has trained over 30,000 telecommunications cabling installers and designers and has a membership spanning 85 nations. Their resources include technical publications, training, conferences, and registration programs recognized worldwide as the standard for installation and design education in the telecommunications industry.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleBICSI Press
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date13/10/2009
- Content Note1
- Weight912 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.