All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe completely updated NETWORK+ GUIDE TO NETWORKS, International Edition gives readers the technical skills and industry kw-how required to begin an exciting career installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computer networks. The text also prepares readers for CompTIA's Network+ N10-005 certification exam with fundamentals in protocols, topologies, hardware, and network design. After exploring TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless transmission, and security concepts, as well as an all-new chapter on virtual networks, readers can increase their kwledge with the practical On-the Job stories, Review Questions, Hands-On Projects, and Case Projects. NETWORK+ GUIDE TO NETWORKS, International Edition also includes reference appendices, a glossary, and full-color illustrations. The features of the text combined with its emphasis on real-world problem solving, provides readers with the tools they need to succeed in any computing environment.
- Author BiographyTamara Dean has worked in the field of networking for nearly 20 years, most recently as a networking consultant, and before that, as the manager of Internet services and data center operations for a regional ISP. She has managed LANs at the University of Wisconsin and at a pharmaceutical firm, worked as a telecommunications analyst for the FCC, and cofounded a local radio station. Well-published in networking, she is the author of Guide to Telecommunications Technology, Network+ CoursePrep Study Guide, as well as several previous editions of Network+ Guide to Networks and CompTIA Network+ In Depth all published by Cengage Learning.
- Author(s)Tamara Dean
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1335 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement6th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.