All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on Internet security over the past few decades has focused mainly on information assurance, issues of data confidentiality and integrity as explored through cryptograph algorithms, digital signature, authentication code, etc. Unlike other books on network information security, Network Infrastructure Security addresses the emerging concern with better detecting and preventing routers and other network devices from being attacked or compromised. Network Infrastructure Security bridges the gap between the study of the traffic flow of networks and the study of the actual network configuration. This book makes effective use of examples and figures to illustrate network infrastructure attacks from a theoretical point of view. The book includes conceptual examples that show how network attacks can be run, along with appropriate countermeasures and solutions.
- Author(s)Alan Yeung,Angus Wong
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.