Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention: Concepts and Techniques by Mahbod Tavallaee, Wei Lu, Ali A. Ghorbani (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $146.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by thecoop_au
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.00+ AU $7.15 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by qld4001
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNetwork Intrusion Detection and Prevention: Concepts and Techniques provides detailed and concise information on different types of attacks, theoretical foundation of attack detection approaches, implementation, data collection, evaluation, and intrusion response. Additionally, it provides an overview of some of the commercially/publicly available intrusion detection and response systems. On the topic of intrusion detection system it is impossible to include everything there is to say on all subjects. However, we have tried to cover the most important and common ones. Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention: Concepts and Techniques is designed for researchers and practitioners in industry. This book is suitable for advanced-level students in computer science as a reference book as well.
- Author(s)Ali A. Ghorbani,Mahbod Tavallaee,Wei Lu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.