All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover your spiritual gifts, personal style, and God-given passion for serving in the body of Christ. Network, the leading course for discovering spiritual gifts and empowering people for ministry has been revised and updated. This material, developed in partnership with the Willow Creek Association, helps churches appropriately guide people to the place of ministry that best reflects who they are. Churches will see increased participation, greater effectiveness, more enthusiasm, and less burn-out in their congregation. Believers in their church will discover the spiritual gifts God has given them. They will have a better understanding of God's will for their lives because of gaining a better understanding of who God created them to be. Participants will be assessed on their personal style, spiritual passion, and gifts. Network works with any size group, from small groups of 4 to 12 to large groups of 15 to 150. The six Network sessions can be presented successfully in three flexible formats: three sessions of two hours each; six sessions of forty-five minutes each; or one- two- or three-day retreats.
- Author BiographyBruce L. Bugbee is founder and president of Network Ministries International in Mission Viejo, California. He is also the author of What You Do Best in the Body of Christ and The Gift Book. Don Cousins spent his first 17 years in ministry at Willow Creek Community Church. As associate pastor, he played a leading role in the development of more than 90 internal ministries at the church and administrative infrastructure. Since Don left the staff at Willow Creek in the fall of 1992, he has helped more than 100 churches and para-church organizations transform their vision into action. His primary ministry is now as Lead Pastor of Discovery Church in Orlando, Florida. Wendy Seidman is Executive Director of Content Development/Training and Academic Partnerships for the Willow Creek Association (WCA). She is responsible for the quality of the content delivered in workshops, conference breakout sessions, conference main sessions, and regional training events that the WCA produces in the U.S.
- Author(s)Bruce L. Bugbee,Don Cousins
- Date of Publication06/05/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.