Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNetwork marketing has helped people all over the world achieve financial independence-and it can help you do the same. As a profession, network marketing invites all people, regardless of gender, experience, education, or financial status, to jump on board and build a satisfying and potentially lucrative business. If you want to improve your current financial situation and are ready to become your own boss, then networking marketing is the way to go. Whether you want to work full-time or part-time; whether you dream of earning a few hundred dollars a month or thousands of dollars a month, Network Marketing For Dummies can show you how to get started in this business within a matter of days. If you're currently involved in network marketing, this book is also valuable as both a reference source and a refresher course. Network marketing is a system for distributing goods and services through networks of thousands of independent salespeople, or distributors. With Network Marketi ng For Dummies as your guide, you'll become familiar with this system and figure out how to build revenue, motivate your distributors, evaluate opportunities, and grab the success you deserve in this field. You'll explore important topics, such as setting up a database of prospects and creating loyal customers. You'll also discover how to: *Get set up as a distributor *Develop a comprehensive marketing plan *Recruit, train, and motivate your network *Maximize downline income *Take your marketing and sales skills to a higher level *Cope with taxes and regulations *Avoid common pitfalls Packed with tips on overcoming common start-up hurdles as well as stories from more than fifty successful network marketers, Network Marketing For Dummies will show you how to approach this opportunity so that you can begin to build a successful and satisfying business of your own.
- Author BiographyZig Ziglar is a renowned motivational speaker. His training courses, tapes, and videos are hugely successful, and he has written many bestselling books. John P. Hayes, Ph.D., is a writer, speaker, and seminar leader.
- Author(s)Zig Ziglar
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2000
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.