All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhy should extroverts make all the money? Author Jenifer Kay Hood reveals how she is building a successful network marketing business even though she's an introvert. These simple and doable techniques are designed to help introverts painlessly take advantage of a multi-billion dollar industry without sacrificing their personality or relationships in the process. It is also designed to teach extroverted team leaders how to motivate introverted distributors to be more effective without asking them to act unnaturally. Introverts can build strong, sustainable networks. This book shows you how!
- Author BiographyJenifer Kay Hood has been a network marketer since 2013. She is also an award-winning author, poet and playwright. In addition to this book, Ms. Hood is the writer of the play Fatal Interview, historic novel Bunny and Vincent, and numerous documentary films, articles and poems, as well as the co-author of Unstoppable Joy (with Ed Osworth). Her paranormal trilogy, Unidentified, will be released in 2015. She holds a Masters degree in English from Sonoma State University, where she won the Margaret Heaton Prize for best thesis from the California Association of English Teachers. She lives in Salem, Oregon.
- Author(s)Jenifer Kay Hood
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.