All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a tendency for companies to follow a traditional model and structure without giving much thought to whether this really suits their needs. In today's kwledge ecomy, managers must re-evaluate company structures to allow for more efficient and reactive organisations, and also make the most of crucial networking opportunities.
- Author BiographyPEDRO PABLO RAMOS holds a Degree in Psychology, University of Deusto, Spain, Master in Management Systems Quality (Chamber of Engineers Basque Country / Labein and Basque Government), Master MBA (University of the Basque-UPV-EHU), Diploma in Management and Business Management. He is consultant and trainer in Deployment Strategic Organization Resources Human Skills. Expert in Development Organizational. He is Trainer certified by FranklinCovey in The 7 Habits of People Highly Effective (R) and The 4 Roles Leadership(R)'. He is Associate Professor in the University of the Basque Country (UPVEHU) and the Business School of University of Deusto. He is currently Director of TEACEGOS, SA (www.tea-cegos.es) for the Basque Country. The Group CEGOS is the leading European multinational in training for businesses. Each year over 180,000 people are formed by consultants group in over 20 countries.
- Author(s)Pedro Pablo Ramos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight442 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.