All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written by leading scholars in Network Science, Nonlinear Science and Infrastructure Systems, expressly to develop common theoretical underpinnings for better solutions to modern infrastructural problems. The book is dedicated to the formulation of infrastructural tools that will better solve problems from transportation networks to telecommunications, Internet, supply chains and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number102
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note106 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight575 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byTerry L. Friesz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.54Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.32Trending at AU $14.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.