Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances such as cloud computing and streaming multimedia are steadily increasing the demand on network resources, and telecommunications providers must ensure that their networks are managed effectively in order to ensure that Internet and mobile users remain satisfied with their quality of service. Network and Traffic Engineering in Emerging Distributed Computing Applications focuses on network management and traffic engineering for Internet and distributed computing techlogies, as well as present emerging techlogy trends and advanced platforms. This premier reference source for academics, students, researchers, readers, and kwledge seekers puts together some of the critical aspects of Internet and distributed systems.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1161 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAl-Sakib Khan Pathan,Jemal Abawajy,Mukaddim Pathan,Mustafizur Rahman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.