All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal consumption accounts for two thirds of GDP, yet recent ecomic events have emphasised our limited ability to translate consumption patterns into policy. Steven Silver analyses this understudied area, exploring the network memberships that emerge from our everyday lives, and the consumption patterns these create.
- Author BiographySTEVEN D. SILVER is Professor and Lucas Fellow at the Lucas Graduate School of Business, California State University, USA.
- Author(s)Steven M. Silver
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.