Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.35+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionNetworking Magic is a revolutionary concept that shows you how to find the best in all aspects of life. Whether you're looking for the most lucrative job, the perfect soul mate, the leading medical specialist, or virtually anything else---this is the one book that gets you on the inside track to the top experts, the highest-quality services, and the least expensive products.
- Author BiographyWith more than 200 speaking engagements across the globe each year, master publicity strategist, Jill Lublin, consistently wows audiences across the world---with her highly entertaining, interactive keynotes, seminars, and special programs on how to be influential and gain the attention of the media. She has been featured on Tony Robbins stage as well as with T. Harv Eker and has spoken at various events with Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Richard Simmons. Jill is the author of the bestselling book, Get Noticed. . .Get Referrals (McGraw-Hill). She is also the coauthor of two other national bestselling books, Networking Magic which rose to #1 on the Barnes and Noble charts for three weeks, and Guerilla Publicity, which is regarded as the PR Bible. Jill hosts the TV program, Messages of Hope, and the nationally syndicated radio show, Do the Dream. In addition, she has created a home study system. Over the past twenty years, she has worked with ABC, NBC, CBS, and other national media. She has also been featured in The New York Times, Inc. Magazine, Women's Day, Fortune Small Business, and Entrepreneur Magazine, and on ABC, NBC, and CBS, radio and TV nationwide. Jill trains companies in innovative networking and publicity techniques to consistently increase bottom line results. She also teaches Crash Courses in Publicity across the nation. Rick Frishman, publisher at Morgan James Publishing in New York and founder of Planned Television Arts (now called Media Connect), has been one of the leading book publicists in America for over 36 years. Rick works with many of the top book editors, literary agents, and publishers in America, including Simon and Schuster, Random House, Wiley, Harper Collins, Pocket Books, Penguin Group, and Hyperion Books. He has worked with bestselling authors such as Mitch Albom, Bill Moyers, Stephen King, Caroline Kennedy, Howard Stern, President Jimmy Carter, Mark Victor Hansen, Nelson DeMille, John Grisham, Hugh Downs, Henry Kissinger, Jack Canfield, Alan Deshowitz, Arnold Palmer, and Harvey Mackay. Rick has also appeared on hundreds of radio shows and more than a dozen TV shows nationwide, including Oprah and Bloomberg TV. He has also been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, Selling Power Magazine, New York Post, and scores of other publications. He has appeared on stage with notables such as Sir Richard Branson, T. Harv Eker, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Tony Hsieh, David Bach, Brian Tracy, and Brendon Burchard. Rick is the coauthor of thirteen books, including national bestsellers Guerrilla Publicity, Networking Magic, Where's Your Wow?, Guerrilla Marketing for Writers, and Show Me About Book Publishing and 250 Rules of Business. Rick has a BFA in acting and directing and a BS in communications from Ithaca College. He is a sought-after lecturer on publishing and public relations and a member of PRSA and the National Speakers Association.
- Author(s)Jill Lublin,Rick Frishman
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.