Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is ather in the 'in Ninety Minutes' series, which offers the reader a comprehensive but easily read and easily digestible text, covering a specific topic in an hour and a half of study. There are many businesses all around you who need products, services, staff, ideas and materials - businesses who decide to award these procurements, contracts, promotions, pitches and orders based on who comes first in an alphabetical flick through Yellow Pages, simply because they don't kw you exist. Networking, put simply, is meeting people, chatting, learning about them and telling them about you. The more you do it, the wider and more useful your personal network. You can find out who has the strengths in certain areas, who is reliable or cost effective, and a whole lot of people kw who you are and what you can do for them. This book sets out a series of tried and trusted techniques to tap into the networks buzzing all around you. It shows how to improve your visibility and that of your product or service or professional skill - and hopefully have some fun along the way.
- Author(s)Lindsay Bannerman
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2006
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleIn ninety minutes
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.