All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book brings together leading terrorism scholars and defence professionals to discuss the impact of networks on conflict and war. Post-modern terrorism and topics of global insurgency are also comprehensively covered. The text is divided into four sections to cover the key areas: introductory/overview, theory, terrorism and global insurgency, Al Qaeda focus, and networks. Eminent contributors include John Arquilla and David Ronfeldt, Brian Jenkins, Stephen Sloan, Graham Turbiville, and Max Manwaring. This book was previously published as a special issue of the leading journal Low Intensity Conflict and Law Enforcement.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Bunker is a counter-terrorism and less-than-lethal weapons consultant to the National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center-West, a program of the National Institute of Justice. Dr. Bunker has written over one-hundred works and essays for policy, military, and law enforcement publications including Parameters, Terrorism and Political Violence, Special Warfare, and The Tactical Edge. He is the editor and author of a series of booklets for law enforcement use, and has spoken throughout the U.S. and overseas. His most recent work is the edited collection of essays Non-State Threats and Future Wars (Frank Cass).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Bunker
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.92Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.