Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBased on data from Japan, the book examines the combined effect of product, geographic, and network diversity on multinational enterprise performance. A new measure for geographic scope is developed, one that considers the related elements of international asset dispersion and country environment diversity. The book also introduces a new concept of network diversity, and examines how it is strategically linked to performance. Perhaps most importantly, the book is able to empirically and theoretically demonstrate that a larger, more diverse network of alliances is t necessarily a good idea. These are important findings, with far reaching implications for practice and theory.
- Author BiographyANTHONY GOERZEN currently teaches strategy and international business at the University of Victoria. Prior to entering academia, Dr. Goerzen spent almost 15 years in industry in various management positions. His research focuses on the strategic management of international firms with a focus on alliance networks and country environments (e.g., country risks). He has published in several journals including Strategic Management Journal, The Academy of Management Executive, Management International Review, and The Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Anthony Goerzen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication02/08/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.