All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe union-owned trust for the construction of domestic buildings, Neue Heimat gained toriety mainly through its spectacular collapse, but it should t be forgotten that it played a crucial, positive role in the Federal Republic of Germany during the 1950s. This volume traces the rise and fall of the Neue Heimat, places its development within contemporary discussions of corporation history, and links it to the social history of the Bonn Republic. German text.
- Author(s)Peter Kramper
- PublisherFranz Steiner Verlag Wiesbaden GmbH
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleVierteljahrschrift Fur Sozial- Und Wirtschaftsgeschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number200
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFranz Steiner Verlag Wiesbaden GmbH
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.