All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSexten Kultur hat den Architekturpreis Neues Bauen in den Alpen zum vierten Mal ausgelobt. Besondere Bauwerke werden aufgegriffen und an deren Beispiel wird das Bauen in den Bergen mit seinen besonderen topografischen und klimatischen Bedingungen fachkundig analysiert.
- Author BiographyChristoph Mayr Fingerle studied architecture at the Technische Universitat Innsbruck (Innsbruck Technical University), receiving his degree in 1978. Since 1981 he has had his own architectural firm in Bolzano. In 1982 he studied under Prof. Raimund Abraham (New York) at the academy in Salzburg. From 1982 1992 he was cultural advisor of the Architektenkammer der Provinz Bozen (Architectural Association of the Province of Bolzano). In 1985 he was a founding member of Arge Kunst - Galerie Museum (Gallery Museum Ar/Ge Kunst) in Bolzano, whose president he remained until 1992. Since 1989 he has curated various exhibitions and publications on the subject of Alpine Architecture and the architecture prize Neues Bauen in den Alpen (New Building in the Alps). He has given numerous lectures on architecture and city planning in Vienna, Munich, Ljubljana, Bergamo, Turin, Lucerne, Zurich, London, and elsewhere. In 2005 he founded the Institut fur Alpine Architektur (Institute of Alpine Architecture) in Bolzano IFAA.
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- Languageger, ita, eng
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note256 black & white illustrations, 160 colour illustrations, 181 black & white halftones, 160 colour illustrations, 75 black & white line drawings
- Weight1837 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristoph Mayr Fingerle
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.