Neural Systems for Robotics by Patrick van der Smagt, Omid Omidvar (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $110.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $59.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeural Systems for Robotics represents the most up-to-date developments in the rapidly growing application area of neural networks, which is one of the hottest application areas for neural networks techlogy. The book t only contains a comprehensive study of neurocontrollers in complex Robotics systems, written by highly respected researchers in the field but also outlines a vel approach to solving Robotics problems. The importance of neural networks in all aspects of Robot arm manipulators, neurocontrol, and Robotic systems is also given thorough and in-depth coverage. All researchers and students dealing with Robotics will find Neural Systems for Robotics of immense interest and assistance. The key features are: This book focuses on the use of neural networks in robotics - one of the hottest application areas for neural networks techlogy, represents the most up-to-date developments in this rapidly growing application area of neural networks, and contains a new and vel approach to solving Robotics problems.
- Author BiographyOmid Omidvar is a professor of Computer Science at the University of Computer Science at the University of the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C. He is also a technical director of SPPARC center; a supercomputing facility funded by NSF. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Oklahoma in 1967 and has done extensive work in applications of Neural Networks in Optical Character Recognition and Finger Print for the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Dr. Omidvar has been a consultant to many of the world's most important corporations including IBM, Sun, Gumann, and has completed a five year project for the District of Columbia NASA Consortium in design and performance evaluation of neurocontrollers. Dr. Omidvar is also the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Artificial Neural Networks, has been an editor of Progress in Neural Network Series since 1990, and has published a large number of journal and conference publications. In addition to teaching, Dr. Omidvar is also currently working as a computer scientist in the Image Recognition Group, Advanced System Division, at NIST.
- Author(s)Omid Omidvar,Patrick van der Smagt
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/1997
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.