All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with methods of measurement and evaluation of environmental ise based on an auditory neural and brain-oriented model. The model consists of the autocorrelation function (ACF) and the interaural cross-correlation function (IACF) mechanisms for signals arriving at the two ear entrances. Even when the sound pressure level of a ise is only about 35 dBA, people may feel anyed due to the aspects of sound quality. These aspects can be formulated by the factors extracted from the ACF and IACF. Several examples of measuring environmental ise-from outdoor ise such as that of aircraft, traffic, and trains, and indoor ise such as caused by floor impact, toilets, and air-conditioning-are demonstrated. According to the ise measurement and evaluation, applications for sound design are discussed. This book provides an excellent resource for students, researchers, and practitioners in a wide range of fields, such as the automotive, railway, and electronics industries, and soundscape, architecture, and acoustics.
- Author BiographyYoshiharu Soeta: Board member of Acoustical Society of Japan in Kansai Branch, Assistant editor of Journal of Temporal Design in Architecture and the Environment, Ad-hoc reviewer of Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Noise Control Engineering Journal, Journal of Neurophysiology, and NeuroImage. Yoichi Ando: A series editor of 'Modern Acoustics and Signal Processing'. http://www.springer.com/series/3754 Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Temporal Design in Architecture and the Environment, Ad-hoc reviewer of Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Journal of Sound and Vibration, and Acta Acustica united with Acustica.
- Author(s)Yoichi Ando,Yoshiharu Soeta
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMathematics for Industry
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note184 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight578 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.