All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone involved in sales faces huge challenges these days, from fierce global competition and increased pressure on margins to the power of internet-savvy buyers and difficulties with getting time with prospective buyers. To succeed in sales, something more than the traditional techniques is needed. Neuro-Sell presents an effective, brain-based approach to selling that is sensitive to what's going on in the customer's mind. Neuro-Sell helps readers understand the importance of the unconscious and get below the surface of what people say to recognise what they really mean. Packed with examples, quizzes, templates and interactive exercises, it develops readers' skills in building sales relationships with the four main types of buyer and outlines the five stages of neuro-negotiating that will help give readers the competitive edge.
- Author BiographySimon Hazeldine works internationally as a professional speaker and performance consultant in the areas of sales, negotiation and leadership. He has a Masters Degree in the psychology of performance, is certified as a Master Practitioner and Trainer of NLP, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales & Marketing Management. Simon is a qualified prism brain mapping practitioner and has spoken in 25 countries across five continents.
- Author(s)Simon Hazeldine
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.