All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeuro-ophthalmology is a field of medicine that touches on every subspecialty in neurology, but has an undeserved reputation as a branch of kwledge that is difficult to learn and practice. Many neurologists and ophthalmologists do t receive sufficient exposure to neuro-ophthalmology during their residencies, and are uncomfortable diagsing and treating patients with neuro-ophthalmic problems. Authored by neuro-ophthalmologists whose careers span three generations in the field, Neuro-Ophthalmology helps clinicians evaluate and manage patients with neuro-ophthalmic problems. This curb-side consult approach is divided into five sections: afferent (visual) disorders; efferent (eye movement) disorders; eyelid disorders; pupil disorders; and combination syndromes. Based on the most current scholarly evidence and filled with practical advice, Neuro-Ophthalmology provides the answers to what do I do w?
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Thurtell, MBBS, FRACP, Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology and Neurology, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Iowa Iowa City, IA. Robert L. Tomsak, MD, PhD, Professor of Ophthalmology and Neurology, Kresge Eye Institute, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI. Robert B. Daroff, MD, Professor of Neurology, Associate Dean for Development, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH.
- Author(s)Matthew J. Thurtell,Robert B. Daroff,Robert L. Tomsak
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWhat Do I Do Now?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width140 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.06Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.