All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeuroanatomy is an extremely complex subject. Overwhelmed by anatomical detail, students often miss out on the functional beauty of the nervous system and its relevance to clinical practice. This book resolves this dilemma, using high-quality radiological images, interactive pedagogy & case studies to bring the subject to life.
- Author(s)Hal Blumenfeld
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Weight2291 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Electronic book text
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.