All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.19Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for readers who are kwledgeable about the neurosciences and curious about brain mechanisms that produce rmal and pathological social behaviour. It is a reference work that presents and reviews facts and recent findings that need to be accounted for within a coherent neuroanatomy and neurophysiology of social behaviour.
- Author BiographyRalf-Peter Behrendt studied medicine and biophysics (medical cybernetics) in Moscow, Russia. He came to England in 1997, where he trained in psychiatry, pursuing special interests in psychoanalysis and neuropsychiatry. He now works as a consultant in old-age psychiatry. He has published several articles and book chapters in the field of psychopathology and neurobiology of mental illness, especially in the interface with philosophy.
- Author(s)Ralf-Peter Behrendt
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1950 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.