All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly revised and updated to reflect key advances in behavioral neurology, Neurobehavioral Anatomy, Third Edition is a clinically based account of the neuroanatomy of human behavior centered on a consideration of behavioral dysfunction caused by disorders of the brain. A concise introduction to brain-behavior relationships that enhances patient care and assists medical students, the book also serves as a handy reference to researchers, neuroscientists, psychiatrists, and geriatricians. The book outlines how cognitive and emotional functions are represented and organized in the brain to produce the behaviors regarded as uniquely human. It reviews the effects of focal and diffuse brain lesions, and from this analysis a conception of the rmal operations of the healthy brain emerges. Christopher M. Filley integrates data and material from different disciplines to create a concise and accessible synthesis that informs the clinical understanding of brain-behavior relationships. Clinically practical and theoretically stimulating, the book is an invaluable resource for those involved in the clinical care and study of people with neurobehavioral disorders. Including a useful glossary and extensive references guiding users to further research, the third edition will be of significance to medical students, residents, fellows, practicing physicians, and the general reader interested in neurology.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Filley, M.D., is Director of the Behavioral Neurology Section and Professor of Neurology and Psychiatry at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. He is also Attending Neurologist at the Denver Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Filley
- PublisherUniversity Press of Colorado
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Colorado
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.