Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionUsing rodent models, this volume explores the basic neurobiology of the relationship among chronic pain, opioid pharmacology, and addiction.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Clinical Neuroscience
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight232 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCarolyn A Fairbanks,Thomas J Martin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.