All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading researchers offer cutting-edge information on glutamate metabolism in the brain, examining the role of glutamate transporters and the involvement of glutamate receptors in the pathogenesis of acute neural trauma and neurodegenerative diseases. In addition, the authors discuss the treatment of these diseases with endogeus and exogeus antioxidants and glutamate receptor antagonists.
- Author(s)Akhlaq A. Farooqui,Lloyd Horrocks,Wei-Yi Ong
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.