Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $307.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe neurocutaneous disorders comprise a large group of neurological syndromes that feature skin lesions and often eye lesions, central and peripheral nervous system tumors, brain malformations, mental retardation, psychiatric symptoms, or seizures. Neurocutaneous syndromes have been kwn for centuries, but recent research into their cellular, biochemical and molecular-genetic basis has pointed to an essential need for a getypic sology. In this book, a distinguished team of editors and authors provides an authoritative, illustrated, up-to-the-minute review of the current understanding of phetype-getype relationships in these disorders, as well as their recognition, investigation and treatment. It will be essential reading for all neurologists as well as dermatologists, geneticists and pediatricians.
- PrizesCommended for British Medical Association Book of the Year 2004.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note123 b/w illus. 70 colour illus.
- Weight1576 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDr. E. Steve Roach,Van S. Miller
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.