All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionNeurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease are a growing burden on our society. Understanding and treating these common diseases is one of the major current challenges for the biomedical field. In Neurodegeneration: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field tackle this challenge and present cutting-edge analytical and techlogical approaches to study the mechanisms underlying neurodegenerative processes. Organizes into five sections, chapters detail protocols for isolating and culturing cells from the nervous system, production and use of animal models, characterization of cell death, analytical tools to study disease mechanisms, and therapeutic approaches for neurodegeneration. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Neurodegeneration: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide to both vice and professional researchers in the field of neurodegeneration.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number793
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1174 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byGiovanni Manfredi,Hibiki Kawamata Fujita
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.