All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe book proposes that a preparation of antioxidants and micronutrients, in combination with standard therapy, may reduce progression and improve management better than standard therapy alone for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Huntington's disease, as well as PTSD, traumatic brain injury, concussions, and cerebral vascular insufficiency. The book presents the latest research on the effects of micronutrients and recommends formulations for use in combination with standard therapies for these neurodegenerative diseases and conditions.
- Author BiographyKedar N. Prasad is the chief scientific officer of Premier Micronutrient Corporation. He earned a MS in zoology from the University of Bihar in India and a PhD in radiation biology from the University of Iowa. His postdoctoral training was at Brookhaven National Laboratory. He was professor at the University of Colorado Medical School and served as a president of the International Society for Nutrition and Cancer. Dr. Prasad was invited by the Nobel Committee to nominate a candidate for the Nobel Prize in Medicine in the early 1980's. His interests include radiation protection, and the role of nutrition in cancer and neurological diseases. He has published more than 200 papers in peer-reviewed journals and authored or edited 25 books.
- Author(s)Kedar N Prasad
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.