Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Do I Do Now? Patients with neuroimmulogical syndromes pose many clinical challenges for the attending physician. Even experienced clinicians occasionally arrive at the point where diagstic, work-up, treatment, or progstic thinking becomes blocked. Neuroimmulogy is a practical and accessible guide for both common and t-so-common neuroimmulogical syndromes. Comprised of a collection of thirty short case vignettes, the information is presented in an easily digestible format that consists of a discussion highlighting the topic in question as well as an answer and advice section. These discussions are followed by a brief take home message emphasizing the clinical, diagstic, and therapeutic pearls of the case. Neuroimmulogy is the go-to resource for primary care physicians, neurologists and subspecialists who encounter central and peripheral demyelinating diseases, vasculitis, and other immune system related neurological disorders.
- Author BiographyAaron E. Miller, MD, Medical Director, Corinne Goldsmith Dickinson Center for Multiple Sclerosis, Department of Neurology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY. Tracy M. DeAngelis, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY.
- Author(s)Aaron E. Miller,Tracy M. DeAngelis
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWhat Do I Do Now?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note15 B/W
- Weight258 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.