All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition of this volume, interest in neurointerventional therapy has developed at an increasing pace. New device development has expanded the range of disorders amenable to neurointerventional treatment and additional research has been conducted within medical and surgical specialties on subspecialisation in neurointerventional therapy. Physicians from all specialties involved in the care of disorders of the head, neck, and central nervous system, including neurosurgery, neuroradiology, and neurology, are currently utilizing neurointerventional therapy. Neurointerventional Management: Diagsis and Treatment, Second Edition has been re-titled from the original Interventional Neuroradiology to reflect the revolutionary changes occurring in this rapidly advancing field. New to the Second Edition: * Diagstic aspects of cerebrovascular disease of neurointerventional interest * Normal cerebrovascular variants * Non-shunting cerebrovascular malformations * The endovascular aspects of cerebrovascular disease in pregnancy * Neurocritical care management of endovascular patients * Anesthetic management of neurointerventional procedures * The diagsis and management of cerebral vasculitis, dural veus sinus thrombosis, pediatric cerebrovascular disease, and uncommon and genetic cerebrovascular diseases This volume is written by a panel of today's leading experts in the field of neurointerventional therapy and edited by two neuroendovascular practitioners. The book provides background information and specific descriptions of the anatomy, techniques, disorders, procedures, and decisions commonly encountered in this field. Each chapter is illustrated with scientifically concise images, depicting pertinent neuroanatomy, imaging, neuroendovascular techniques, and related procedures.
- Author BiographyRobert W Hurst MD is professor of radiology, neurosurgery, and neurology at the University of Pennsylvania Medical School, Philadelphia, and director of interventional neuroradiology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Robert H Rosenwasser is the Jewell L. Osterholm Professor and chair of neurological surgery, professor of radiology, and director of the Division of Neurovascular Surgery, Interventional Neuroradiology at Jefferson Medical School, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Healthcare
- Content Note470 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight1746 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byRobert H. Rosenwasser,Robert W. Hurst
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.